TOPEKA – The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) has amended its travel quarantine list.
An unvaccinated individual or those that have not received all the recommended vaccine doses, including boosters and additional primary shots, should quarantine if they meet the following criteria:
- Traveled on or after Dec. 16 to Andorra.
- Traveled on or after Jan. 10 to New York and Washington D.C.
- Traveled on or after Jan. 10 to Isle of Man and San Marino.
- Attendance at any out-of-state or in-state mass gatherings of 500 or more where individuals do not socially distance (6 feet) and wear a mask.
- Been on a cruise ship or river cruise on or after March 15, 2020.The next travel quarantine list update will be sent out during the first week of January.