An unvaccinated individual should quarantine if they meet the following criteria:
- Traveled between Oct. 7 and Nov. 18 to Alaska.
- Traveled on or after Oct. 22 to Barbados and Georgia.
- Traveled between Oct. 22 and Nov. 18 to Latvia and Serbia.
- Traveled on or after Nov. 4 to Faroe Islands and Slovenia.
- Traveled between Nov. 4 and Nov. 18 to Estonia, Isle of Man and Lithuania.
- Traveled on or after Nov. 18 to Austria, Cayman Islands, Croatia and Gibraltar.
- Attendance at any out-of-state or in-state mass gatherings of 500 or more where individuals do not socially distance (6 feet) and wear a mask.
- Been on a cruise ship or river cruise on or after March 15, 2020.
The Travel & Exposure Related Quarantine List is updated whenever a new release is issued from the Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE).